- Rando Mis-fire cylinder #4. Coil tests good.
- 1a) install all new spark plugs as needed
- including seals and mounting kits
- Intake and exhaust valves including runners de-carbonization removes heavy carbon deposits that occurs within the gasoline based internal combustion engine. It is chemical or mechanical process where carbon deposits on intake valves, and partially on the pistons are removed to ensure better functioning of the engine.
- Inspect & adjust coolant level if needed. Inspect tires for wear & set pressure. Inspect brake lining and rotors for wear. Reset Service Reminder. (some make this is done at additional charge to customer )
- Waste disposal, including hazardous waste.
Lisa W. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/8/2023